All runs begin at the Lisgar Street entrance of City Hall, 111 Lisgar.
NOTICE: The club has resumed its weekly runs (Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings) in Ottawa. Remember to practice physical distancing (2 m) during the runs.
Given concerns over COVID-19, the OFR Executive has decided to postpone the club’s 17th anniversary potluck and fundraiser until we are given the all clear from public health authorities that it is safe to gather once again.
Regular runs are held on Tuesdays and Saturdays, as well as the Women’s* 5 km walk or run on Fridays: 4, 11, 25 September; 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 October (*this event is open to all who identify as women, female-identifying, non-binary, and Two-Spirit individuals).
Cancellation of runs are rare, only owing to holidays and hazardous weather. When runs are cancelled, we post a notice on this site and send an e-mail to members.
5 km OUT-TO-RUN PROGRAM: We are launching a free 8-week program.
- From 7 July to 25 August 2020
- Two training sessions per week: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm; Saturdays at 9:00 am
- Meet at Ottawa City Hall, Lisgar Street Entrance
- Contact Marcel for more information at email@example.com
- Target race: National Capital Pride Run (29 August 2020) (http://ncpr.ca/)