All runs begin at the Lisgar Street entrance of City Hall, 111 Lisgar.
Regular runs are held on Tuesdays and Saturdays, as well as the Women’s* 5 km walk or run on Fridays: TBD (*this event is open to all who identify as women, female-identifying, non-binary, and Two-Spirit individuals).
Cancellation of runs are rare, only owing to holidays and hazardous weather. When runs are cancelled, we post a notice on this site and send an e-mail to members.
Runs and walks cancelled: Tuesday, 24 December, and Tuesday, 31 December. Please note that Running Room is looking for volunteers to help out during the Resolution Run on 31 December. If you can volunteer, then contact Laurence (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let him know that you are with Ottawa Frontrunners.
5 km OUT-TO-RUN PROGRAM: We are launching a free 8-week program.
- From 2 July to 20 August 2019
- Two training sessions per week: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm; Saturdays at 9:00 am
- Meet at Ottawa City Hall, Lisgar Street Entrance
- Contact Marcel for more information at email@example.com
- Target race: National Capital Pride Run (24 August 2019) (http://ncpr.ca/)