All runs begin at the Lisgar Street entrance of City Hall, 111 Lisgar.
Regular runs are held on Tuesdays and Saturdays, as well as the Women’s* 5 km walk or run on Fridays: 9, 16, 23 August; 6, 13, 20, 27 September; 11, 18 October; 1 November (*this event is open to all who identify as women, female-identifying, non-binary, and Two-Spirit individuals).
Cancellation of runs are rare, only owing to holidays and hazardous weather. When runs are cancelled, we post a notice on this site and send an e-mail to members.
5 km OUT-TO-RUN PROGRAM: We are launching a free 8-week program.
- From 2 July to 20 August 2019
- Two training sessions per week: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm; Saturdays at 9:00 am
- Meet at Ottawa City Hall, Lisgar Street Entrance
- Contact Marcel for more information at email@example.com
- Target race: National Capital Pride Run (24 August 2019) (http://ncpr.ca/)