Click on the logo to access the organization’s Web site.
- Ottawa’s annual Pride celebration, featuring a parade, information fair, festival, and other activities throughout Pride week.
- Canadian Centre for Gender and Sexual Diversity (CCGSD) intersectionally promotes diversity in gender identity, gender expression, and romantic and/or sexual orientation in all its forms on a national level through services in the areas of education, health, and advocacy.
- The Ottawa Knights is a gay men’s leather and denim club. Bar nights are the second Saturday of every month at the Cellblock (above the Centretown Pub).
- The Ours Ottawa Bears is a group dedicated to hirsute gay men and their admirers.
- Ottawa Senior Pride Network (OSPN) is a volunteer-run network of LGBT* seniors (50+) and allies, which was formed in 2008. Centretown Community Health Centre has been an active partner since our inception and we have received some United Way funding to help in our work.
- What we do: We are committed to creating safe, LGBT-positive seniors’ services & programs, and residential environments through education, advocacy, and outreach. OSPN is also working to build a strong, connected, visible senior queer community in Ottawa.
- How you can reach us: Send us an email at email@example.com. Visit our web site at www.ospn-rfao.ca or our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/136877749698690/.
- Kind (formerly Pink Triangle Services (PTS)) is a community-based not-for-profit organization that fosters the wellness of all lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, two-spirit, and queer (LGBTTQ) persons in the National Capital Region.
- A social environment to meet other civil servants in the National Capital Region. Meets the last Friday of every month, 5:00–7:00 pm. Venues rotate monthly throughout Ottawa and Gatineau (Hull sector).
- qtpoc++ socialbees ottawa-gatineau: a social networking forum for queer and trans++ people of colour.
Kind QPOC-IT (Facebook): queer people of colour – interesting talks! This group meets on the first Monday and fourth Thursday of every month, 7:00–9:00 pm, 331 Cooper Street, Suite 200.
- Tone Cluster is a vibrant musical ensemble that contributes both musically to the Ottawa arts scene and socially as part of Ottawa’s GLBT community. Several members of Ottawa Frontrunners sing in Tone Cluster.