Please note that the Executive meets periodically to discuss club business. The next meeting to be determined. These meetings are open to all members. If you would like to attend, please send a message to email@example.com, and we will be sure to send you specifics regarding the meeting.
Annual General Meeting
Saturday, 17 June 2017. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pub night (venue rotates): second Friday of the month
- Annual BBQ: Sunday afternoon of the Ottawa Race Weekend (28 May 2017)
Tone Cluster 2016–2017 Concert Season ($18 (advance); $20 (door); $10 (students); http://www.tonecluster.org/events/):
- TC Does Broadway (First Baptist Church, 140 Laurier Avenue West): 3 June 2017 at 7:30 pm
5 km OUT-TO-RUN PROGRAM: We are launching a free 8-week program.
- From 27 June to 22 August 2017
- Three training sessions per week: Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 pm; Saturdays at 9:00 am
- Meet at Ottawa City Hall, Lisgar Street Entrance
- Contact Marcel for more information at email@example.com
- Target race: National Capital Pride Run (26 August 2017) (http://ncpr.ca/)
Upcoming running events
Goodlife City Chase (Ottawa): 8 July 2017 (https://raceroster.com/events/2017/10677/2017-goodlife-fitness-city-chase-ottawa)
National Capital Pride Run (Ottawa): 26 August 2017 (http://ncpr.ca)
Gay Games X (Paris): 2–11 August 2018 (http://www.paris2018.com)
Past races or events
Refer to the Photos tab for past races or events.